What’s better than a pancake recipe? A beer pancake recipe! And even better than that? A beer pancake recipe made with our amazing and limited release Pumpkin Piehole Porter!
This recipe is easy to make, made with limited ingredients, and is the perfect addition to your Sunday brunch menu or an incredible Breakfast for Dinner meal. These Pumpkin Piehole Porter beer pancakes are fluffy and full of all your favorite flavors of Fall. Give these pancakes a try today, and make sure to share your stack on Instagram and tag us!
Pumpkin Piehole Beer Pancakes
-1 cup of sifted all-purpose flour
-¼ cup of sugar
-¾ tsp of baking powder
-½ tsp of salt
-1 cup of Pumpkin Piehole Porter
-½ tsp of cinnamon
-¼ tsp of nutmeg
-2 tablespoons of butter (melted)
1. In a large bowl combine all your dry ingredients and spices
2. Then add in all your wet ingredients and whisk to combine
3. Heat griddle or large flat pan to medium and coat with more melted butter or spray
4. Cook pancakes until bubbles form and then flip and cook until golden brown
5. Serve with maple syrup and the rest of your Pumpkin Piehole on the side